Manuscripts are accepted from April 15th through June 30th. (Submissions must be postmarked by June 30th.) Selections are made by rotating editors from the Cooperative.
Please note: All submissions must be mailed to the address below. Email submissions will be returned to sender.
- Submit up to five poems, single-spaced. One-page poems to 36 lines preferred
- Name, address, phone number, and email address should appear in the upper right hand corner of each poem. Because of the overwhelming number of submissions we receive, we will not consider submissions where this information is missing.
- No previously published poems.
- We accept simultaneous submissions. Please let us know immediately if your work has been accepted elsewhere.
- Include a self-addressed stamped envelope (please no postcards) for notification. A first-class stamp is sufficient.
- We do not return manuscripts.
- The editors retain the right to make minor spelling and punctuation changes, but all word changes or other queries will be addressed directly to the author.
- All contributors will receive one free copy of the volume in which their work appears.
- All rights revert to poets upon publication.
- If your poem is reprinted, please acknowledge that it was first published in U.S.1 Worksheets.
Send submission to:
P.O. Box 127
Kingston, NJ 08528-0127